Saturday, February 7, 2009

Quick Post

So I've had it up to here (HERE!) with these Spanish keyboards. They are awful. Not only do they have all kinds of extra crap, but they switch around the normal symbols.

Speaking of computers...my new one is somewhere in between Memphis and Spain at this moment. Ah! I can't wait! Seriously. For better or for worse, my life is a little jumbled and unorganized without a computer of my own. There's no use pretending that I'm not dependent on the internet. I am. I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing, though, just a fact.

Also, I got a kick out of my host dad explaining to me the wonders of Google Earth. They don't have a computer, so I'm sure it seems pretty futuristic to them.

I finished my intensive, month-long Spanish class yesterday by showing the final who was boss (that would be me). Now, it's on to normal university classes and another Spanish class, but none of this 8am, three hour long stuff. In fact, I only have class Monday Tuesday and Wednesday. It should be ridiculous.

I think my Spanish is improving, but I have so far to go. I need to step it up so I'll be able to show off my skills to my visitors when they come in March and April!!

It's warmer in Missouri now than it is here. Something is seriously wrong with that. Seriously.

I'm a little sad that I'm missing all the excitement surrounding my sports teams at home, but at least I get to watch Barcelona games every week here. Fair trade-off, I guess, but man, I wish I could be there for MU-KU Monday.

I need to plan my next trip. Once I get a computer it should be a little easier to do. I have so many places I want to go but don't know where to start. Maybe London. Or Lisbon. Or Barcelona. Or...

1 comment:

  1. Córdoba. I never got to go, but you need to check that shit out.

    ReplyDelete